Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
Over 100,000 companies around the world trust Airwallex’s software and APIs to simplify their global payments and financial operations, unlock new opportunities, and grow without limits. Our Marketing and Product teams espouse values such as Craftsmanship, Customers First, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our team members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Our Growth squad is a fully-staffed team that is empowered to identify, scope, design and execute solutions along our customer funnel. This is a highly strategic team that is expected to drive our evolution to an increasingly self-serve experience. As a Product Manager - Growth, you will be working with a talented and dedicated design, data and engineering team. You will lead them to generate meaningful commercial impact via product-led growth as well as building best-in-class tooling for internal and external users.
- Own clear commercial KPIs: revenue generated and cost saved
- Collaborate with our Onboarding and Website teams to design and deliver a best-in-class self-serve experience for our customers
- Collaborate with our Marketing and RevOps teams to improve campaign effectiveness
- Own our Offers Engine and collaborate with our Pricing / Billing teams on incentive design
- Drive routine exploration of vendor tech/ internal tooling needed to enable our commercial/ marketing functions
- Drive experimentation across our entire customer experience with our dedicated Growth Data Scientist and testing tools
- 8+ years of professional experience in a high-growth and experimentation-driven environment
- Familiarity with statistical significance and basic testing methodologies
- Must have experience working with the following stakeholder types; Data Science, Design, Customers, Internal leadership, Engineering, MarketingNice to have experience working across a marketing funnel (onboarding/ engagement/ offboarding)
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and thoughtful decision making
- Owns and drives the creation of roadmap and delivery of projects independently. Good at taking initiative
- Able to operate at both a high level (e.g., defining longer-term vision and strategy) and also engage in the weeds (e.g., working through very detailed edge case requirements with their team or reviewing product copy)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and moving fast/being scrappy when needed
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.