Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Creating a life you love also means finding a career that celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences that you bring. As you read through the expectations of the position, consider how your skills and experiences may complement the responsibilities of the role. We encourage you to think through your relevant and transferable skills from prior experiences.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
The Global Growth team is responsible for launching ads products in international markets to help advertisers globally to reach Pinners and drive business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution for the monetization Global Growth team at Pinterest
- Support your team in understanding customer / stakeholder pain points and requirements, develop strong roadmaps and execute
- Work cross-functionally engineers, data science, product marketing, legal, and operations, and sales to support
- Communicate your strategy upward and outward internally to ensure you have the support you need to be successful
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated success in product management or related experience at fast-growing companies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Great business judgment and ability to influence others with strong analytical thinking
- Experience in working with and building relationships with external vendors a plus
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
US based applicants only
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org