FabFitFun is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is interested in leveraging their experience in e-Commerce to pioneer a new innovative shopping platform from the ground up. We’re a small Product team - so we’re looking for startup mentality. That means, no ego, the ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, and above all, a hunger and passion for bringing differentiated, delightful customer experiences to life, all while looking ahead to future scale.
Location: This role is based out of our HQ in Los Angeles where we are operating from a hybrid model of 3 days a week in-office. This role is not eligible for remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage FabFitFun’s unique points of value differentiation alongside e-Commerce best practices to craft delightful, innovative user experiences that scale
- Oversee core growth funnel optimization and A/B testing, partnering closely with marketing and creative teams
- Seamlessly integrate company strategy, user insights, cross-functional inputs and market research into a near-term product roadmap that aligns with FabFitFun’s vision of building a unique, discovery-based shopping platform
- Collaborate across the company to develop product requirements from ideation, to wireframing, to final design (define end-to-end experiences, including internal requirements)
- Evangelize product roadmap both within and outside the technology organization
- Deeply understand our current and future members, their problems, their needs, and opportunities for where we can add value
- Operates an iterative, agile fashion, while balancing long-term platform thinking
- Partner with engineering and project management leads to anticipate & mitigate risks, negotiate trade-offs, and maximize product launches for success in a fast-moving, cross-functional environment
- Successfully articulate product rationale at different levels of the organization, from engineers, to non-technical stakeholders, to executive audiences.
- Play an active role in team building by seeking opportunities to mentor, while partnering with the rest of Product team to share learnings and insights
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years Product Manager experience in the e-commerce/or subscription
- Experience in growth A/B testing and experimentation best practices
- Able to synthesize, interpret and communicate data succinctly
- Able to recognize the limits of data; strong user instinct and intuition for customer psychology
- A sharp focus on results, able to be scrappy when the situation calls for it
- A get-it-done attitude, regardless of role or responsibilities
- Track record of proactive leadership to drive projects forward (and knowing when and where to escalate when no longer driving business value)
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, highly cross-functional, agile environments
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- In social, discovery or community-based shopping
- Experience in growth marketing, design, UX, marketing or brand strategy
- SQL, Tableau, Amplitude
The expected salary range for this position is $150K-170K. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits. Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages