Siilo is a secure medical communication app designed for healthcare professionals. More than 500,000 healthcare professionals use Siilo to discuss and coordinate patient care with colleagues both within and beyond their organisational walls. Today, Siilo is the largest medical network in Europe.
Since March 2023, Siilo has strengthened its position and potential as it was acquired by Doctolib. Doctolib is a purpose-led company that strives for a healthier world with more than 2,500 employees across France, Italy, and Germany. Since 2013, Doctolib has been improving the daily lives of more than 340,000 healthcare professionals by providing them with new-generation technology and services. Doctolib also serves more than 80 million Europeans, offering a fast, frictionless, and secure journey for all their care needs.
Doctolib’s goal is to become the go-to solution for healthcare professionals across Europe with Siilo and this acquisition is a significant step towards achieving that vision.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager for Siilo, you will be responsible for growing Siilo’s trusted and relevant network of healthcare professionals and advancing our vision for network medicine
. You will be responsible for driving the growth strategy and initiatives of the Siilo products. Leveraging your expertise in product management, data analysis, and user behavior, you will play a crucial role in optimizing user acquisition, engagement, and retention. This role requires a highly empathetic and collaborative product leader with substantial experience in product management and a proven track record of delivering valuable solutions through incremental and rapid iterations.
- Develop and execute the Doctolib Siilo growth strategy to drive user acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of user data and behavior to identify growth opportunities and make data-driven product decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing, and data science to implement growth initiatives.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of growth initiatives and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging growth techniques to continuously improve our growth strategies
- Analytical mindset: you approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Excellent communication skills to align a diverse set of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical), drive vision, and clearly explain user value and business impact.
- Disciplined when it comes to organization and project management, with acute attention to detail, the ability to ask tough questions and say no when needed.
- Compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or product design discipline, including Computer Science, Information Science, Human-Computer Interaction.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience developing SaaS / mobile products, ideally with a network effect component such as social networking or communication services.
- Proven track record of successfully driving user growth and revenue through data-driven strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using analytics tools to extract insights from user data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Experience implementing and developing product led growth strategies
- Knowledge of growth hacking techniques and familiarity with relevant tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of the health tech landscape and healthcare sector in our primary markets is preferred.
What we offer:
- Learning & development budget + flexible time to learn
- Mental health + physical health allowance
- Home office equipment allowance
- Team creativity budget for bonding with your amazing colleagues
- 4 weeks to work remotely from wherever you want
- Summer hours - wrap up at 3pm every Friday in August!
- 24 days of annual leave per year