Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm!
Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
We're looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager on Monetization to build, analyze and improve the monetization offers (IAP & Ads) for our next hybridcasual puzzle hit! As a member of our internal team, you will work collaboratively with in-house engineers, artists and cross-functional teams to build, launch, and analyze our products.
We are looking for someone working on a time slot close to UTC+1 (Paris time) to work as closely as possible with the rest of the team.
What you will do:
- Provide the best IAP offers to improve the monetization while keeping strong player engagement and retention
- Test ongoing tasks and ensure that everything is on schedule
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to provide insights on IAP offers
- Help to set the strategic direction for the games, develop and execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to publish
- Brainstorm new ideas together with your team to create the best games
With this role, you will have a strong impact on the company by contributing daily to important decisions with a senior, multidisciplinary team of passionate and talented people. Flesh out the details of a game's offers, oversee its testing, and revise the game in response to player feedback. Thanks to your creativity and your teamwork, let’s entertain millions of people with your hit games.
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team! We are also looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product monetization working on mobile games with an amazing track record and your fingerprints all over them
- A great understanding of the mobile casual games market
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- You are collaborative, team-player with experience working with cross-functional teams
- An ability to make data driven decisions from large amounts of information
- You are fluent in English - French is a plus
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well:
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).