We believe in a world where homes are owned by regular people. Our mission is to provide authentic belonging experiences, empowering residents to become homeowners and homeowners to be financially free.
Belong is changing what it means to rent a home by putting people first. It’s where hospitality meets consumer real estate—and it’s about to redefine an entire industry. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Battery Ventures, and Fifth Wall just to name some of our all-star investors.
Our homeowners have a broad age range. Some are tech-savvy, others are old-school. They live all over the country, some around the world. The one thing they all have in common? They love their homes, and will do anything to make sure their homes are well taken care of. Your mission is to build the trust and confidence in Belong required for them to hand us their keys. In doing so, you’ll be leading the way in expanding Belong’s marketplace.
As the product lead, you’ll be setting the roadmap to improve our entire homeowner onboarding funnel, from organic lead capture and landing page experimentation, to onboarding flow optimization and retention. You’ll own some of the most critical metrics of the business, and you’ll have your own pod to go make it happen. Reduce acquisition costs. Increase retention and conversion. Make people smile.
Who You Are?
- You’re relentlessly focused on our customers and the experience they’re having. Nothing is more important. You endlessly empathize with them, and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. Emotional intelligence is highly valued here.
- You’re a strong leader, but you lead by example. Your individual contributor days will never be behind you, even when you have a team looking to you for direction.
- You love working with people, bringing them together and motivating them to accomplish big things. You treat others as equals, and have no problem managing up.
- You’re a total pirate when it comes to working down the funnel. Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referrals and Revenues are all in your arsenal. AARRR!!
- You’re probably not counting cards in Vegas for a living, but you have a good understanding of the statistics needed for true experimentation.
- You love to prioritize, plan sprints, roadmap quarterly, and communicate long-term visions. And you’re able to say no to others if it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re ready to work in hyper-growth. You bring order and focus to chaos and ambiguity. Early-stage doesn’t scare you; you gravitate to it.
- You’re relentlessly curious, and always seek to understand something first-hand.
- You have an intuitive understanding of UX, and the ability to translate concepts directly into wireframes you could practically eat off of.
- You’re ready to build end-to-end, starting with the consumer-facing experiences, and working backward all the way to the internal tools we’ll need to power them.
- And you’re pithy.
- 2 - 3 years consumer growth product experience, including landing page experimentation, lead capture, product marketing, funnel & conversion optimization, referrals, activation, sales tooling, and product-led growth.
- Bachelors Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.